Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Different Way To Produce An Album




Sunshine Jones formerly of Dubtribe, sent an email last week asking his fans to help produce his next album.
Interesting new approach for independent recording artists.
check it out:
if you send Sunshine a $10 donation, he'll send you a link to download the lp.

If you send him $10,000 you will get: "Everything I've mentioned above, plus a very special afternoon with me. Featuring a tour of my studio, a cup of my famous coffee, a first hand look at the progress of the project, and then you get to come and sing on my album.
Don't worry if you can't sing - we can always have you hum and clap along."

For a full rundown on his new project and how you can help co-produce his album go to:
http://sunshine-jones.com/

And some musica from Sunshine:

No comments: