Saturday, December 22, 2007

White Party / Twilo Reunion










Last Saturday (Dec.15th 2007), after my set at Riv 105. I was nicely invited to an apartment party out in Brooklyn. My good friend Hector Cruz drove us there in the middle of a snow storm. We got there around 5am . And yes everybody was wearing white, the sound system was tight, the music reminiscent of the good Twilo days , the DJ booth was one of the best booth i played (all decked out with BOZAK gear) and the lighting system was amazing(twilo look alike disco ball + lighted disco dance floor). Dean and Dave the party organizers had put together one of the best party i went to in years. Only 40 to 50 people.
I actually ended up playing a deep set (i wished i had my twilo classics with me) , i left around 10am and the place was of course still going. Great people, Great party. Hopefully next year when Dave and Dean throw their annual white party, i'll get invited again ;)
Here are some pics but if you want the full downlow click here

No comments: